updated May 13, 2019
2019 SUMMER REGISTRATION IS CLOSED.
FALL LEAGUE REGISTRATION BEGINS IN JULY.
- Downsview Park (The Hangar)
- Downsview Park - Wednesday and/or Sunday
PRICING PER PLAYER:
- $169.99+HST includes 14 games
- jerseys supplied by the league for free
- begins week of May 5, 2019
- game start times: Sunday 4pm-10pm, Wednesday 7pm-10pm
- full players and team statistics available online and at the arena
- playoff champions receive awards
- end of season individual awards
- OBHF sanctioned
- teams qualify for OBHF Provincials & CBHA Nationals and a chance to represent your Country at the ISBHF Worlds!
- D-Gel balls supplied for game play
- limited dental and medical insurance
- safe play and fair competition
- best officials and game staff in the Province
- must register minimum of 12 players with a maximum of 22
- all players must be 18 years of age or older
- players 16 and 17 years old may play with parental consent
- all players must register individually
- all registered players must play two (2) games to qualify for playoffs
- Please note: this is an individual based league however we accept team entries but teams must register 16 players or the league may add players to your team
- CSA approved hockey helmet with full facial protection and approved hockey gloves are mandatory for all players
- all goalies must wear full CSA approved equipment
- jill, elbow pads, soft knee pads and soccer style shin guards are recommended
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Online by clicking here
- By faxing the registration form to 1-866-286-0211 (Credit Card/Etransfer)
- By emailing the registration form here (Credit Card/Etransfer)
- At our office inside The Hangar (75 Carl Hall Road - 2nd Floor) Monday to Friday from 10am-4pm
- At the Hangar Sunday to Thursday from 6pm-10pm
- Registration deadline is April 15th
- We accept cash, credit card, debit and etransfers
Thanks for visiting and making us the best ball hockey league in the Province!
'League of Champions' since 1985!